A Conversation for Heart Disease - Angina and Heart Attack

results of smoking

Post 1

Allaina

Thank you for this entry, it has been most helpful, because I have just found out I have cardio vascular disease, and was almost in a panic mode, until I read this interesting article. The more I have found out about this disease the less frightened I have become. But I was always blaza about smoking and said I will take my chances, not any more, two Doctors have advised me to stop smoking in the past and I have carried on, now they are saying stop smoking or you will die, so I stopped immediately. Yes it is my own fault, and now I really would like to send a message to everyone, Smoking is really bad for your health, and yes it can kill you. It would be much better never to start in the first place. So now I have to live with the consequences. I intend to make sure I get the message out to those around me and hopefully save their health.


Key: Complain about this post

results of smoking

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more