A Conversation for Louise

No Subject

Post 1

Diane B

Hi Lou, its me Diane!! See I have not wandered off very far.
Your intro is really touching. I can't imange how difficult this must have been for both you and your husband. I had a miscarriage at about 13 weeks and was devistated. I also have a client whom lost her baby too through the same circumstances, and again tragic, she now has a little girl 2 and i am sure she will go through the same as yourself as she grows.
I seem the same as you with regards to my feelings with my two teenagers, like Eric says when they are little they make your arms ache and older you heart. I am always there for them and tell them i love them each and every day. My son 19 is hard work always has been he was a breech baby so i say he never came out the right way, but despite his misdemeaners i will always be there for him....he will have to learn from his own experiences. I have a daughter that is stunning 16, she is my very best friend no secrets either, which i think is good.
Now you are on this site i am sure you will feel far more relaxed about what you can get away with.
Please don't think i am this awful woman whom has no feelings for anybody and can't take criticism, far from it i can, but when it is at the cost of upsetting others to the point that a recovering bulimic has to go to the lengths of having a major binge and vomit for the first time in 2 weeks, that is hard to grasp! I have also felt that there are certain people on the messageboard hell bent on venting their anger and frustration on others. I look forward to your reply and hopefully a nice friendly chit chat along the way. Love Diane x smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

No Subject

More Conversations for Louise

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more