A Conversation for The South Tower: The Dragon Roost

Click If You Love Dragons! (Application Spot)

Post 1

Mystrunner

I'd like a dragon, please. A Welsh green if you have the time.

Would you possibly be interested in other breeds? I have a small collection of references to new species and their habitats...


Click If You Love Dragons! (Application Spot)

Post 2

Odo

That'll be fairly easy to arrange, I've got just the beast for you. smiley - ok If you could supply me with something that carries your scent that you don't want back in one piece I'll get to work.

Oh, could you also leave me a name for him. He's that large one in the far corner. Red eyes and a golden crest, that's if you can see him through all the smoke.


Click If You Love Dragons! (Application Spot)

Post 3

Mystrunner

Hmm... I'll name him... hmm...


Click If You Love Dragons! (Application Spot)

Post 4

Odo

"Hmmmm" smiley - biggrin That's an interesting choice.......are you sure. smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Click If You Love Dragons! (Application Spot)

More Conversations for The South Tower: The Dragon Roost

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more