The South Tower: The Dragon Roost

2 Conversations

Welcome To The Dragon Roost

The air smells strongly of brimstone and charcoal. This is the Dragon Roost, where the powerful dragons that the Knights use in battle live.

Bishop Odo - The Indigo Knight - is keeper of the Knight's dragons. She has been working on a breeding project in the back kitchen of the castle and is pleased to announce that the latest brood has hatched successfully and are now commencing their warrior training.

Breeds Available

There are two main breeds available for use at present:-

Welsh Green

A green dragon

These beasts are fiercely loyal to their owner, highly maneuverable and very aggressive. They can be tricky to train and they need a lot of attention and exercise to keep them in fighting trim.

Scillonian Red

A red dragon

Slightly smaller than their Welsh relatives this breed is again highly maneuverable. They are easy to train and are ideal for use for commuting and as messenger carriers as they are generally friendlier creatures.

At the back of the tower there is a lair devoted entirely to Craxus "ACE" ( brother to Haldir, Herald of Galadriel, Soul Protector of Jade) for his Balrog. Apparently he is reasonably well trained and he obviously has his uses.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A979329

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more