A Conversation for SG-6 Barracks

Meeting Room

Post 1

Mystrunner

*The room is the same smooth white as everything else, four walls with black leather sofas along two of them, and a large glass table in the middle. The wall directly opposite of the door offers a terminal to order food or drinks from the nearby kitchens.*


Meeting Room

Post 2

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

We need you on the other side of the gate F116083?thread=253638&post=3105326#p3105326. We could use your stealth to infiltrate some places.


Meeting Room

Post 3

Aries (ACE + Badger)

Well lets see, I'm Aries(Long lost brother to Jack O'Neill), I'm Human and would like to be in SG-6, is that OK with you?


Meeting Room

Post 4

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Yea that's fine Aries.


Meeting Room

Post 5

Aries (ACE + Badger)

Well then, are there any missions coming up?


Meeting Room

Post 6

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Not at the moment right now we are conversing about our last mission. You may explore teh SGC if you wish.


Meeting Room

Post 7

Aries (ACE + Badger)

May I listen in?


Meeting Room

Post 8

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

Yes you may we are in the conference room, a few are about to head back to P3X489 to get some more Naquada and try to make allies with the Merry Men. I think you may go as well if you wish.


Meeting Room

Post 9

Aries (ACE + Badger)

P3X489, got it and you're de-briefing in the conference room. OK


Meeting Room

Post 10

Cael

hey all, i 'd like to join sg-6 if thats all right with you, i'm a jaffa and um, thats it i guess, thanks.


Meeting Room

Post 11

Mystrunner

*Nods.*

Welcome aboard, then. You do know you can change your name under the Preferences button?


Meeting Room

Post 12

Cael

yeah, i relised that, i changed it yesterday


Key: Complain about this post