A Conversation for The h2g2 Poem

This is so cool!

Post 1

Boots

Jodan reminded me of this entry. So lovely. So true. We are so very lucky Hypatia, you and I. So few find...cherish...but hey I know you do!
Take care and thank you
Boots (a day in the garden methinks. Ravager loved to see me working! Actually I think he liked clocking the bot!)


This is so cool!

Post 2

Hypatia

When I look around at all of the miserable relationships and marriages that other people have, it makes me realize how blessed I've been. Not that it's been without problems. But to have a mate who cherishes you and becomes a part of yourself is very special.

The down side to this is that it makes it more painful when separation occurs. smiley - hug I think you're wise to go about the things you enjoy and that you enjoyed together. Of course I have no way to prove it, but I believe that Ravager will still be there with you...clocking the bot. smiley - laugh

My Dad died three years ago on Dec. 26. Mom has refused to celebrate Christmas since. It was his favorite holiday and I wish I could convince her that he would still enjoy having the tree up and decorated, etc.


This is so cool!

Post 3

Boots

You are so right. Life is never perfect but sharing and cherishing is the only thing that truly matters.
He thought my bot was well cool today! Missed him like crazy and got quite cross but that is cool.
Visitor just arrived...will they never go?
re your mum. I think that she finds it hard. I know I will. Christmas was always the most chaotic and special family time and the first without will be ... not good. Does one go through it and pretend? Or pretend it is not there? I don't know yet...I will let you know when it happens, but everyone has to deal with it as they can and not as others would wish them to.
When my father died, my mother would not allow anyone else to share him...he was hers and I was a minor satellite. It hurt. I will try and learn from that and let our offsprung share. It will no doubt be painful but Ravager did always share and if I can learn from him...that is good.
Thank you Hypatia you are a lovely soul and I am glad we have met.
Take care
boots


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more