A Conversation for Talking Point: Rent-Free Tropical Paradise

Paradise/Paradox

Post 1

Researcher 225131

Well, im not sure that i could find paradise in the world we live in today considering you can never leave it all behind and Whats left of REal Paradise is being encroached on by people more and more every moment that passes. I can say that paradise to me is Nature in her purest form without us there to otherwise do any damage.
However im not so bitter as to not be able to find peace with this kinda thing a for short period of time.
My paradise would be Corsica in the Mediterranean. That to me is the most beautiful place in the world. Blue water, I live for that georgeous aqua blue water with that perfect tempature thats just cool enough to cool you off but not so cool you can just wade right in without the normal initial shock, though sometimes i am all about the initial shock, being a New Englander i gotta love that whole cold water thing. Also corsica has a great climate and wonderfly friendly people. I spent three days there out of a two week backbacking trip by myself when i was eighteen and Nothing has come close to comparison so far.
As to who I'd take with me, well, my boyfriend of course, he is the perfect companion for something like this and though i would deffinately need plenty of alone time with him on this kinda trip i would also need to bring all the close friends in my little group to make it an all out road trip. I have my best fun when i'm with them.
Who i would leave behind is also very easy to say, the lunatics i call my family would gladly be left at the lunatic asylum i call my home.


Key: Complain about this post

Paradise/Paradox

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more