A Conversation for William Heath Robinson - Artist and Illustrator

Peer Review: A951888 - William Heath Robinson (1872-1944)

Post 1

Who?

Entry: William Heath Robinson (1872-1944) - A951888
Author: Who? - U202489

The original mad inventor?


A951888 - William Heath Robinson (1872-1944)

Post 2

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

First class smiley - ok


A951888 - William Heath Robinson (1872-1944)

Post 3

Ausnahmsweise, wie üblich (Consistently inconsistent)

Excellent!

I hadn't heard of him for a long time.

This seems a bit strange to me...

realised very soon that he had to earn enough to make a living and there were more lucrative ways of doing so.


If you want to earn (just) enough to make a living, then there doesn't need to be a MORE lucrative way. Maybe more efficient/effective or just better ways.

I think you meant exploratory instead of exploitory.

Awu


A951888 - William Heath Robinson (1872-1944)

Post 4

Who?

Thanks for proof reading. Thank God someone else has a critical eye!


A951888 - William Heath Robinson (1872-1944)

Post 5

Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")


Cool - like this! How about links to (and eventually from) this entry on Professor Branestorm? A637878

I think perhaps the title ought to contain some indication as to who he was. Most edited guide entries are in the format "William Shakespeare - playwright and poet".

Other than that, add another voice the the chorus of praise!

Otto


A951888 - William Heath Robinson (1872-1944)

Post 6

Who?

Branestorm - excellent idea. It wasn't mentioned at all in my research sites. Consider it included!


Congratulations - Your Entry has been Picked for the Edited Guide!

Post 7

h2g2 auto-messages

Your Guide Entry has just been picked from Peer Review by one of our Scouts, and is now heading off into the Editorial Process, which ends with publication in the Edited Guide. We've therefore moved this Review Conversation out of Peer Review and to the entry itself.

If you'd like to know what happens now, check out the page on 'What Happens after your Entry has been Recommended?' at EditedGuide-Process. We hope this explains everything.

Thanks for contributing to the Edited Guide!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for William Heath Robinson - Artist and Illustrator

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more