H2G2 Lore Project

10 Conversations

Gather Round the Fire, Fellow Tribesmen


This is an attempt to gather researcher reminiscences onto one page. There have been several articles written and the Area 42 Project was launched by Vegiman last year... but it doesn't seem to be answering the phone.


If Area 42 is still active, then this project can only help.

Just Like the Smithsonian


Here's what we would like to ask of our elder researchers, elder meaning years as a researcher. If you were a researcher before the Foop, all the better.


There are appended to this page a whole bunch of threads. These were all the topics an informal group of us -- not limited to salonistas -- came up with as things we could remember stuff about.


Were you involved in any of these? If so, give us your recollections! Each thread is a repository for researcher memory. By adding what you remember, you will help create a repository of lore to which researchers can refer in future when articles are written, probably under the aegis of the Area 42 Project.


So chip in! Agree, add on, disagree, discuss. Think of it as sitting on the old back porch, all of us in our virtual rocking chairs, remembering when.

Did We Forget Something?


If there is some event, bit of virtual geography or thing that you believe to be a part of H2G2's lore, and you don't see a thread for it, then please use the sign-up thread to suggest the topic. We'll all (by we I mean everybody) decide whether it deserves its own thread.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A948035

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more