Common Types of Hagel
Here are some of the more common kinds of hagel.
- Chocoladehagel - This is chocolate flavoured hagel and comes in both white and milk chocolate forms. As well as amix of the two.
- Vruchten or Fruit Hagel - This is called 'fruit' hagel but doesn't actually taste of fruits as such. It is a simple mix of orange, yellow and pink colured hagel which is sugary as opposed to chocolate.
- Muisjes - As mentioned before these are small aniseed flavoured balls.
- Gestampte Muisjes - This means literally 'squashed mice' and is an aniseed flavoured powder.
- Chocolade Vlokken - Flakes of chocolate, as before in milk, white and mix.