A Conversation for Talking Point: Life's Little Dilemmas

temptations

Post 1

seakomol

they come so convincingly,that the line between right and wrong is hardly visible.You then ask me how do i know it is a temptation?
To me i already know the right thing to do ,so when another thing comes in that is contrary to the truth comes you could be sure it is a temptation.You may now ask me what makes temptation bad? or are all temptations bad?If it makes you go against your will.then it is bad...You have sinned against yourself which is one of the hardest sins to forgive,because you are so disappointed in yourself.
Then ,how do i overcome temptations?i would refer you to the holy Bible the best book of all.In matthew the 4th chapter,when Jesus was tempted of the devil;Jesus overcame his temptation by the word of God, which implies he had known the word before hand.Therefore you overcome temptations by the word of God.
When do you prepare for war?You do this in times of peace, which implies you study and meditate on the Word of God.
The mini-crime i am most afraid of is when iu was in senior secondary school i shop-lifted and i was caught by the owner of the shop,but was forgiven because of my Dad's good works.I am now a changed person.


temptations

Post 2

Mr-CEO

"The mini-crime i am most afraid of is when iu was in senior secondary school i shop-lifted and i was caught by the owner of the shop,but was forgiven because of my Dad's good works."

hehe, that, if I'm not mistaken, is the basis of the christian faith. I sin, but are forgiven for another (jesus) is good.

More seriously. If you prepare for war, so will others. Therefor it's best to prepare for peace, not war.


temptations

Post 3

Mr-CEO

unless you want war, that is.


temptations

Post 4

Researcher 223164

just kill the brain ,and fell to have.


temptations

Post 5

seakomol

Mr CEO...I appreciate your reply to my last posting...really i have never thiught of it that way....bcos of one mans righteousness we were saved.Could you please send me ur contact email add so we could talk better?mine is [email protected]


temptations

Post 6

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

but its the whole basis of the christian faith.I thought everybody knew that!!!!


temptations

Post 7

Mr-CEO

Seakomol,
I'd be more that happy to discuss religion with you, but I would prefer that it happend in a public space so that others might benefit. They might even partisipate to my, and others, benefit.

Do you have anything in particular that weighs on your chest?


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more