A Conversation for Newgate Prison

Aplology to MINA

Post 1

Researcher 212432

If Mina is a real person and is not a bully I offer a very sincere apology for insulting her. I am sorry It was because you took my messages of the peer review. I now see I still have messages allowed on other boards. So i do not mind so much. I thought you were taking all my messages off the board, which would have been pretty depressing. I aplogise.


Aplology to MINA

Post 2

PQ

Hi again Researcher 212342

If you click on preferences you can change your nickname to something a bit easier than "Researcher 212432"...it doesn't have to be your real name it can be anything you feel happy with, even "anonymous" or something like that...If you have a memorable nickname and put some of your thoughts on your personal space (Click on "My space" on the left and then on edit page) more people will be likely to visit your space and read your entries.

The My Space bit is also really useful for keeping track of any conversations you do want to have, all of your entries (and you've created more than me and I've been here 6 monthssmiley - wow) and you also have a journal facility which would probably be more suited to the entries/views that you have been posting to peer review.

It took me a couple of months to figure out what "My Space" was for but now I couldn't keep track of my favourite parts of the site without it.

As I said before if you have any trouble finding your way around click on my name (or anyone else who has been nice to you) and post a message on their space.

PQ


Aplology to MINA

Post 3

Mina

Hi Pencil Queen! smiley - smiley

Researcher 212432 - apology accepted, although I wasn't offended, I was suprised!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more