A Conversation for Random Quotes Guild-Lurking Where All Fine Quotes are Quoted

Here is my joining quote

Post 1

Terran

"Like a big swirly thing in a blob we came, through the midsts of cyberspace. No one expected us, and were quite frankly disappointed when we came, but there is in no doubt that it was a shock."
"The heading 'The Terranic Army', and the contents saying 'Current Members: General Terran', seemed harmless enough. But they were wrong, as it was only mostly harmless. Even that is only half right."
"And that was just a start. New members flocked to join, like half interested people with morbid curiousity. Now light months later, we stand like proud big swirly things in a blob..."
"The legend continues...."

Me - Terran, some time in Novemeber (F97320?thread=205646&skip=540&show=20#p2637461), refering to the start of the Terranic Army community page.

Can I join smiley - smiley. I hope I'm not being vain quoting myself smiley - smiley.


Here is my joining quote

Post 2

Terran

Novemeber = November smiley - doh

*Mental Note : Learn how to spell months smiley - smiley*


Here is my joining quote

Post 3

Chauncey

Of course you can join. Once Darth Zaphod gets back from Wattystock she will add you!! Thanks for the quote and now go and spread the love.
Chaunceysmiley - angel


Here is my joining quote

Post 4

Darth Zaphod

aaaah wattystocksmiley - smiley *sigh* what fun! yeah, I've got a couple people to add, but my head hurts and I'm lazy, so I'll wait till tomorrow morningsmiley - smiley

DZsmiley - planet


Here is my joining quote

Post 5

Chauncey

Darth Zaphod lazy? Naah, wait oh yes she is, very much so!!
Chaunceysmiley - angel


Here is my joining quote

Post 6

Darth Zaphod

HA YOU SPELLED BIGGRIN WRONG YOU LOOOOOOOOSER smiley - biggrin

DZsmiley - planet


Here is my joining quote

Post 7

Cupid Stunt

Can we quote you on that?


Here is my joining quote

Post 8

Chauncey

Shutup stupid!! (That was meant for Darth)
Chaunceysmiley - angel


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more