A Conversation for The Cable Entanglement Fairy

Really small editorial note

Post 1

Phoenix

I like this. It's funny. Short and sweet and generally informative. Here's the really timy thing I noticed. "No matter how hard to try to keep this system,..." This is supposed to be "how hard you try..." right?

smiley - smiley -erin
P.s. am new to h2g2- please let me know if it's considered inappropriate to point out little things like this- if so, sorry- was intended to be helpful.


Really small editorial note

Post 2

Inverted Solipsist

"P.s. am new to h2g2- please let me know if it's considered inappropriate to point out little things like this- if so, sorry- was intended to be helpful."

Don't worry, what you did is fine. It is one of the most common uses of threads, actually. If you need any other help with H2G2, feel free to ask me, although an ACE really ought to greet you soon.


Really small editorial note

Post 3

Zucchini

Thanks for spotting that one, Erin; I've fixed it. Thanks for your comments smiley - boing and welcome to H2G2.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more