A Conversation for Creating papier-mâché masks

interesting and inspiring !

Post 1

Alfredo

Verrrrrrrrrrrry interesting and inspiring !

I'm gonna make one or many more





Thanks, from Amsterdam.

Alfredo


interesting and inspiring !

Post 2

Pimms

smiley - blush Thanks Alfredo. Hope you have as much fun as I have making a mask.

Are you planning to make a mask for any event in particular? If any obvious advice I've missed out throws a spanner into your mask making do let me know - the entry is being subbed at the moment and should appear on the Front page in the next couple of months.


interesting and inspiring !

Post 3

Alfredo


Well, I had made a mask when I was involved in theatre without words.

But let me remind you to this experience of mine.


We just had Winter Olympics 2006.

At the end we had "icedancing couples free style".


Did you see the performance of the French couple with their theme : "Carnaval of Venice" ??

It was spellbinding beauty, also because of many "effects".

Of of these effects was, that their handgloves were painted like a mask when put in a specific way.

Pure magic.


The couple did not make it at 1, 2 , or three.
They became number four, although at thís performance they became number 2.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more