A Conversation for Little Boundes

Who knows the "occult" etc ?

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

A87713148

False or true! You can't accuse anyone of lyingsmiley - smileyBecause you've either seen it happen or heard it happen..

BUT! If you've seen it happen! It's near on impossible to bloody prove itsmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface

SO! Don't discount anyone's statement! Keep an open mind!!!!smiley - smiley


Who knows the "occult" etc ?

Post 2

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.


Long ago my brother had chronic trouble sleeping . I don't know how, but we somehow got some lady with a pendulum checking out our house. Being an engineer in potentia, I decided to do a reference test, so I fabricated my own pendulum from a bathtub plug chain with two nuts (the metal ones that go with bolts) suspended from the end.
Going around the house, I noted down where it waved sideways, back to front or went in circles and put that on a floor plan I made.
I was a bit surprised to find that my readings were an exact match to what the lady got. (I didn't actually get to see her results before I did my test run).

After rearranging the furniture in his room, my brother had no trouble sleeping anymore. (one of the stronger spiraling motions had coincided with where his head / pillow was)


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Little Boundes

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more