A Conversation for Gheorgheniplex: Everything Has Its Good Side

Certain Rock and Roll!

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I was NOT into the "Rolling Stones" rock group smiley - sadfaceBut Led Zeppelin/Deep Purple smiley - magic

So! To have Mick Jagger in space ?smiley - ermsmiley - winkeyeI'll stay of Earth! smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin


Certain Rock and Roll!

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl He DOES look like Mick Jagger.


Certain Rock and Roll!

Post 3

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Oh what the eck! LOOK at my face smiley - doh I'm trying to tell you - you CAN'T hear someone scream in the vacuum of space...


Certain Rock and Roll!

Post 4

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.


Must be a nurse or doctor, with the watch worn on the inside of the wrist (to enable time keeping with your hands full of containers with liquids)

Could be an online consultation where the doctor said: 'Say Aaaaaaahhh' and the patient overdoing it.


Certain Rock and Roll!

Post 5

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Well, some astronauts do medical things. Anyway, that's a real NASA watch and I wanted to highlight it, so I montaged it in.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Gheorgheniplex: Everything Has Its Good Side

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more