A Conversation for House of the Morningstar: Chapter 17

Food for thought

Post 1

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.


I suppose these men went for the large T-bone steak option rather than the cauliflower rice with tofu option?

Highly suspicious. Mabe the technicians were involved as well?


Food for thought

Post 2

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

(maybe)


Food for thought

Post 3

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - rofl You are absolutely correct.


Food for thought

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok


Food for thought

Post 5

SashaQ - happysad

“ After he received the new plans for the changed bathrooms (which we have worked on for 5 days now) he decided not to change them after all”

Very relatable - just this week my boss asked me for a list of items, then asked me to filter the list to include only ones that met certain criteria. Later the same day, he said, ‘Where are items x, y and z?’ I said they didn’t meet the criteria, and he said, ‘Oh no, we need them in the list as well!” so I re-sent the original list smiley - laugh I did waste a bit of work on that, but thankfully not 5 days’ worth…


Food for thought

Post 6

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Our boss goes back to ideas of not days but weeks ago and lets us scrap almost all the work we put into something during that time and a few weeks later he decides that something else is actually even better. Sometimes he hands projects back and forth between different employees, gives each one only half the information they need and is then dissatisfied with all outcomes.


Food for thought

Post 7

SashaQ - happysad

Wow, that is top level annoying boss... smiley - goodlucksmiley - tea


Food for thought

Post 8

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Yes, he is. Thank you!smiley - tea


Food for thought

Post 9

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.


Not just bosses.

I do inspection work where we have engine parts on display for at least three weeks for the responsible people to come and have a look. They always come the day after everything has been packed and sent off to storage. They usually want the part that is at the bottom of the crate.

Every single time.


Food for thought

Post 10

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - groan that's just typical


Key: Complain about this post