A Conversation for Bluebottle's Increasingly Ludicrous Soap Operetta

speed inheritance?

Post 1

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

This smells fishy. (apologies to all fish that does smell OK)


speed inheritance?

Post 2

Bluebottle

And there I was thinking that the story had been needlessly lagging after 'who is the daughter?' plot point went on and on and on far too much and needed to get going again with something more interesting, when it was lengthy delays, unforeseen complications, solicitor inactivity and so on and so forth that was wanted all along...

smiley - fishsmiley - yuk

<BB<


speed inheritance?

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Did the story line move to a new plot half trough this week's episode? smiley - huh


speed inheritance?

Post 4

Bluebottle

To stop boredom I started alternating storylines, so swapping between one set of characters and another. So since A88008609 at the moment we have the Ann & Aggie inheriting a fashion company interchanging with Dr Beeching now working for the police smiley - handcuffs having been fired by the girls, and investigating the murder of an unknown woman (who was not killed by a smiley - blackcat).

Seemed a good idea at the timesmiley - shrug

<BB<


speed inheritance?

Post 5

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Maybe they are related? (either Ann & Aggie or the story lines)


speed inheritance?

Post 6

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I'm fine with it now that I realize what Dr. Beeching is doing. smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bluebottle's Increasingly Ludicrous Soap Operetta

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more