A Conversation for Planet Purple Sofa

There's other life out there!!!

Post 1

cactuscafe

There's other life out there in the Galaxy of Sofa!! I am not alone in the Void of Cushioned Comfy Space. I must call someone. I need scientists, astronauts, people who eat strawberries. smiley - strawberry (why??) and other people who know about space.

Greetings from Planet Orange Sofa to Planet Purple Sofa!! Hullo bunny!! I can see you!!! I think I love you. I know I love you. What news from your planet? You look very comfy. smiley - rofl

So, the oribiting landscape painting. Hah. Now here lies a story. (peers at the landscape).

(Heads out to consider an orbiting landscape painting, and the where, why, when and how.) (and to go on about the strawberry smiley - strawberry mystery.


There's other life out there!!!

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Greetings from Planet Purple Sofa to Planet Orange Sofa!!

We all love bunny who is comfy on the corner of the planet - so cute and squishy. The mood on Planet Purple Sofa is currently quite zen smiley - zen so that is good - cushions provide comfort in the Galaxy of Sofa.

Yes, there is a bit of a story about the orbiting landscape painting - it is a view of Wales and a dear artist friend of mine painted it for me as a housewarming gift - she was very talented and funny and my partner and I enjoyed spending time with her smiley - biggrin I particularly love the sunset colours in it.

smiley - strawberries


There's other life out there!!!

Post 3

cactuscafe

smiley - strawberries

Mmmmm strawberries with cream! Even better! Thanks, oh zen smiley - zen messenger from Purple Sofa. smiley - kiss

Thanks for sharing the story of the orbiting landscape painting. A very special story. I had a feeling you knew the artist, I don't know why.


There's other life out there!!!

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - biggrinsmiley - strawberrysmiley - zen


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Planet Purple Sofa

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more