A Conversation for Video: A Summer in Black-and-White

Dear Mr.editor, there weren't enough color photos in the videa

Post 1

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Dear Mr. editor:

Your last critic has an amazingly rare condition that causes him to see color in black and white images. This is the opposite of color blindness, and is likely incurable, though not fatal. I have an equally rare condition that makes me see Carmen Miranda with a large strawberry on her head whenever I see a photo of Panna cotta. I may have to flee to the safety of that damp cave that Mr. Freewayriding recommended for you.


Dear Mr.editor, there weren't enough color photos in the videa

Post 2

FWR

Dear Mr. So called Bunnies are cute. 1.07...Carmen Miranda appears momentarily in full grapiness before some gothicy churchy building...in FULL color...I have omitted the u in order that our colonial cousins appreciate the effort that went into my original complaint! Please do not force me to view this montage again as my poor doggy simply doesn't understand what all the fuss is about. I have contacted my MP over this matter...


Dear Mr.editor, there weren't enough color photos in the videa

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

smiley - laugh

If half the people think there's too much color, and the other half think there's not enough, then Dmitri seems to be getting it exactly right.

Of course, there may be many who don't care. I have some bridges to sell them, except that I doubt they can afford them. smiley - blush

My second beach house will have to be put on hold. smiley - wah

smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Video: A Summer in Black-and-White

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more