A Conversation for Art History 101: Off the Grid

I *told* you the birds would eat your trail of crumbs, Hansel!

Post 1

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

"Remind me not to get lost in the woods with you again."

"Cool it, Gretel! I will soon have a fire going by rubbing these sticks together."

"We don't need fire."

"Why not?"

"For one thing, it's 85 degrees out. For another, there's noting to actually *cook*o n a fire."

"Oh, look, we're in luck! There's a gingerbread house over there, where we will be safe and well-fed."

"Not if those ants get to it first and carry it away, crumb by crumb."


I *told* you the birds would eat your trail of crumbs, Hansel!

Post 2

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

I told you to observe the 7 mph speed limit. That birdhouse definitely looks like a speed camera.


I *told* you the birds would eat your trail of crumbs, Hansel!

Post 3

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - snork


I *told* you the birds would eat your trail of crumbs, Hansel!

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

"Funny, isn't it, how two characters from different nursery rhymes can get lost together in the same woods."

"I have no idea why you thought your sheep were in the woods, Bo Peep."

"Shut up and eat your Christmas pie, Jack."


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Art History 101: Off the Grid

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more