A Conversation for Caption Challenge: Cat in Hat

I'm so embarressed

Post 1

Reality Manipulator

"Oh this is so humiliating, my human friends have put this girly straw hat on me and all the other cats are laughing at me when they see me in the garden."


I'm so embarressed

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl Sometimes I think that's what cats and dogs are saying, too. (I don't know about ferrets, though.)


I'm so embarressed

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

Simba my cat has a very embarrassed or very confused look. Simba seems to enjoy weather Weather and climate/meteorological analysis videos that I watch on my Smart TV.


I'm so embarressed

Post 4

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - snork Now, that's interesting and rare. Ours will watch fish videos, but the only person I ever knew to binge-watch the Weather Channel was my late dad. He really enjoyed it.


I'm so embarressed

Post 5

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

It's not ferret all!

It doesn't hurt that the cat in the picture is a beautiful calico. Shucks, if a cat is beautiful enough, I would even be okay with seeing it asleep. But, of course, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Mothers usually seem to think their children are beautiful, no matter what anyone else thinks.

(Thinking long and hard after that scolding...)


I'm so embarressed

Post 6

Reality Manipulator

My cat Simba loves to nudge me whenever he wants anything to eat or wants me to pet him.


I'm so embarressed

Post 7

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I used to have a friend who had 12 cats. I did some cat-sitting from time to time. The thing is, whether you're dealing with one cat or dozens, you learn to put a little distance between yourself and them. At first, my cat-sitting was marred by finicky behavior. Things that Ginger (the orange tiger cat who lived in my home for a month) used t eat happily without complaint would be rejected. Ginger *knew* I didn't know what he behaved like when he was in his regular home. Eventually, I learned to just shrug it off. You'e a lovely cat, Ginger, but when you act like a brat you won't get away with it. smiley - cross.

smiley - angel


I'm so embarressed

Post 8

bobstafford

It was testing you paulh your good observation helped you to deal with Ginger. Fortunately all of our cats are no problem at all. Luck does play a part, but also very careful about choosing is a great help! The only mistake is to choose an overdominant cat the only trait that upsets harmony in the home.
A wide age range also helps it causes the development of a family structure of sorts.


I'm so embarressed

Post 9

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

My friend with the cats say that they get along really well, and are respectful toward her.

smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post