Create August 2018: Alternate Adventures
Are you one of those who heaved a sigh of relief at the end of the World Cup? Do some of you feel that there is just too much sport in the summer? Come to think of it, do you dislike any activity that's done in a huge crowd? Do you swim against the stream when it comes to how to spend your leisure time? Do others think you've 'missed out', while you feel you've found your private heaven? We want you to tell us all about it.
- Has avoiding the crowds for the pageant, parade, Big Game, or Massive Celebration of Significance and Solidarity led to experiences you might otherwise have missed? We want the details!
- Have you done something creative while shutting your ears to the siren call of 'Goal!'?
- What did you learn in the process?
- Have you come across individuals who've followed a quirky route and had amazing experiences?
- Did they teach you anything about Life, the Universe, and Everything?
- Do you have pics?
Share your stories of the alternative route! Draw, write verse, take photos! Contribute Guide Entries on eccentric paths to Progress and Enlightenment! You know you want to. It's August, the World Cup is over, and it's too hot to run in that marathon, anyway.