View from My Window: Panoramic Landscapes II

1 Conversation

Panoramic Landscapes

Landscape with clouds

This is just a shot of a town situated on the top of a hill. The thing that caught the eye was the church towering above the houses: the fascinating thing is the variety of texture in the buildings. Slate roofs are dominant; they harmonise with the stone walls ,giving an aged and mellow feeling. The sky was a gift of fate: it almost mirrors the highpoint of the church below.
The trees that huddle around the base of the hill provide a rural feeling: the tree on the left helps to focus the viewer's attention on the town.

The picture below is a panorama created from the first one. This panorama shows an extra dimension that enlargements can give to some images. This enhances the detail of the buildings and creates an almost oil painted effect. It is sometimes a good idea to take a close view, there is often more than one image waiting to be discovered.

Landscape panorama with clouds
View from My Window Archive

bobstafford

28.05.18 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87910572

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more