A Conversation for Video of the Week: It's a Sin

Left to your own device

Post 1

Willem

Hiya, just want to say I've enjoyed this little pop performance! I'm still messing about with my own keyboard, worked out a few songs of my own. I'm not yet able to find and use good beats on the keyboard ... the keyboard I had before this one, though much more rudimentary, was actually better in the sense that I could create my own beats and backing chords, and quite easily, and also record songs. I hope I can get a camera or thing so I can record videos of my songs.

But anyways, you really managed to get a Pet Shop Boys-y sound there! They're a great band - at least their eighties work is excellent.


Left to your own device

Post 2

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

A few years ago I tried listening to streaming audio of radio stations around the world. Imagine my surprise when I tuned into an Argentinian station, only to hear "It's a sin."


Left to your own device

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

Thanks Willem smiley - biggrin

Yeah, my keyboard is rather old (1994 vintage) but I am impressed by the varied functionality plus ease of use so I would struggle to replace it with anything equal or better, I think.

Yes, Pet Shop Boys' eighties stuff is excellent indeed smiley - disco and my keyboard does enjoy the "Pet Shop Boys-y sound"! smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Video of the Week: It's a Sin

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more