A Conversation for Paper Kid 2017 NAJOPOMO

That one time at school when I wore a bag on my head.

Post 1

PaperKid

So one day, last year in 8th grade, I decided to go to school with a paper bag on my head. I wasn't embarrassed about anything or anything like that; I just wanted to see what would happen and also just wanted to make my friends laugh. So I found a paper bag, cut some holes into a bag, and went to school.

I went into the fifth-grade classroom because I'm hip with the kids B^). (im sorry) They where all like Faith what are you doing but then drew all over the bag in sharpy. Then I went into my classroom and my teacher wasn't even surprised in the least. It was great. The principal made me take it off for some reason though.


That one time at school when I wore a bag on my head.

Post 2

Superfrenchie

You people and your school dress codes... smiley - rofl


Key: Complain about this post

That one time at school when I wore a bag on my head.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more