A Conversation for #15: Zen Thoughts

A bear behind?

Post 1

FWR

Maybe it's my zen like biker state, but is that a grizzly riding a Kawasaki behind the trike?


A bear behind?

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

You never know what you'll find in that parade. smiley - laugh There was a gorilla walking along with the 'Heart for Uganda' train.


A bear behind?

Post 3

bobstafford

A nice low angle shot, of real Americans and americana. Excellent the photograph says it all.

Well done smiley - cheers


A bear behind?

Post 4

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Thanks, bob! smiley - smiley


A bear behind?

Post 5

cactuscafe

(Peers at photo) yes that is some kind of gorilla behind that beast of a bike.

Amazing pic!

This is one peculiar parade! Quite wonderful, and as Bob says, a taste of real Americana.

It reminds me of Madeira Drive in Brighton, where the mods and rockers used to congregate, they have loads of bike conventions there now.

Only this is even stranger than Brighton. smiley - rofl

Hah! Quoting from one of my fave books here, I see! ZMM! Yes! I only learned recently that Robert Pirsig died in the spring of this year.

I like the CVS pharmacy in this pic. I've seen it before. In a dream. Nah, I always say that. I have though. I want to write a story about it. I guess to you it's just a pharmacy, like Boots is to us. Perhaps its because its American, it has that mystery. Mind you, I did dream about Boots once.

Shall I shut up now?

Ok. smiley - rofl


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for #15: Zen Thoughts

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more