A Conversation for The Post Quiz: June Goons, and Other Weird News - Answers

Samurai Cats

Post 1

Willem

I enjoyed this, Dmitri! I managed to guess a few. I was right about the Capetown one ... baboons can be a menace around there. And there aren't water buffaloes over here ... there are Cape buffaloes but strangely enough, not in Capetown!

I enjoyed the video of the peahen. She wasn't really that oafish, trying to escape from the guy trying to catch her probably made her cause more damage!

I had to google the samurai armour for the cats. Some of them seem to not mind! Then I had to google armour for mice. It does exist... though I don't see any mice availing themselves of it!


Samurai Cats

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl Mice can use armour - too many cats around.


Samurai Cats

Post 3

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Speaking of cats, what do you think of Dmitri's new editorial assistant? She is very friendly and gallops around the house constantly.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Post Quiz: June Goons, and Other Weird News - Answers

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more