A Conversation for Writing Right with Dmitri: New Day, New Theme

Mr pointy!

Post 1

FWR

Forgotten about that, thank you. I much preferred Angel to be honest, big fan of anything vamp from True Blood to the Vampires Rock musicals.

So hard to write though, I've been struggling with a story for ages now, Mayan minor deity roaming through the centuries. Granting forgiveness but with terrible costs.

Although not a vampire in the modern sense, she's spent the last few thousand years feeding off the darker desires of us mere mortals, kind of a sin eating immortal trickster ( got hooked on the legends visiting Chitzen Itza).

Research has been fun though, from the rainforest witch sisters to Victorian railway carriages , Boston book stores , homicide detectives and parapsychology courses, to the route of the road to Damascus....she's a very well travelled vamp!


Mr pointy!

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Ooh, now that sounds like a best-selling idea!

And a great way to recycle mythology - when you get that published, I will definitely want to read the series! smiley - biggrin


Mr pointy!

Post 3

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Me too, FWR. Think how successful Xena was. I think there needs to be more superwomen!


Mr pointy!

Post 4

FWR

Hsmiley - loveblushmmmmm Lucy......smiley - loveblushsmiley - loveblush


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Writing Right with Dmitri: New Day, New Theme

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more