A Conversation for SashaQ's NaJoPoMo2015

SQ 25 November 2015

Post 1

SashaQ - happysad

Novelling is getting quite challenging, as I'm feeling the effort of having worked hard for a long time, but it is pleasing at the same time that there are fewer than 5,000 words to go, so the finishing line is in sight... I did the daily quota today and finished a chapter too, so that was satisfying indeed.

It was Apprentice night again, and an interesting task of birthday party planning that the candidates found challenging. I met a magician at one of my birthday parties once, but mostly I just preferred spending the day with no more than 5 friends at a time, some party food like jelly, a game of pass the parcel or musical statues, and a goodie bag just for fun, so the budget was nowhere near £2,000...

Richard was on fine form, taking total control of the cake baking, with less than 100% success but enough confidence (or arrogance) to get away with it smiley - laugh


SQ 25 November 2015

Post 2

Bluebottle

Good to know he's still in it.smiley - ok

<BB<


SQ 25 November 2015

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more