A Conversation for Amy P's NaJoPoMo 2015

Amy P's NaJoPoMo November 30, 2015

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Well, looks like I won't be writing anything interesting tonight, after all--it's after 11:30pm, and I'm basically waiting to pull my bread out of the oven. I suppose I can go grab the link for the recipe I use... http://food52.com/recipes/23747-no-knead-sandwich-bread I use half all-purpose and half whole wheat flour. I also usually halve the recipe--if I make 2 loaves, one gets eaten in a reasonable amount of time, and the other ends up getting eaten halfway or so, and then molds. Besides, the bowl I can fit one loaf's worth of dough releases the dough easier than my big stainless steel bowl, so just rubbing with a bit of flour gets all the dough bits out, instead of leaving some desiccated bits that need scrubbing.


Amy P's NaJoPoMo November 30, 2015

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

Bread is always interesting smiley - drool That recipe looks interesting too, that it is no knead smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more