A Conversation for Colours of Wildlife: Presbyornis

Great entry Willem.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

I thought it was very interesting and that the bird would have been delighted with your handsome image of it. Here is information on another old creature who survived the catostrophic event that killed the dinos off.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34414923

Yeah mammals! Look at the teeth on this critter!


Great entry Willem.

Post 2

Willem

Hi Elektra! Thanks a lot, glad you liked it! I am giving my extinct-bird talk tomorrow - yikes, I'm rather stressed about it! Thanks for the info about that cute little mammal! I will try and write something about those multituberculates for Colours of Wildlife sometime.


Great entry Willem.

Post 3

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

smiley - cool They are sorta cute. smiley - goodluck with your talk tomorrow. I'm sure you'll wow them. Just have a good hook and remember sometimes less is more, or that is what DG says aboutwriting, but it probably holds true for speeches as well.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Colours of Wildlife: Presbyornis

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more