A Conversation for Colours of Wildlife: Ring-tailed Lemur

Wow, lemurs are so pretty!

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

This was a great painting of them to show how cute they are. It is interesting about the canine teeth being so remarkable---they are what frightens me most about baboons. Lemurs seem to be fairly fun loving, but as endangered as they are by humans I wouldn't hold it against them if they were shy of them!


Wow, lemurs are so pretty!

Post 2

Willem

Hi Elektra, thanks for the comment! They are very cute ... have you seen these ones in person yet?


Wow, lemurs are so pretty!

Post 3

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Unfortunately, we didn't see them at the Duke study lemur study, but I have seen them on TV or at least the related sifaka who was starring in great TV show with two brothers. Called 'Zoobamafoo' which got the kids to imitate the animals they featured. I did see these at the Philadelphia Zoo and several European zoos.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Colours of Wildlife: Ring-tailed Lemur

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more