A Conversation for Journey to the Heart of the American Southwest

Excellent Read

Post 1

Hypatia

Phred, this is another great addition to your travel series. My only visit to New Mexico was too brief. You make me want to return and linger.

I loved the letter to the Park Superintendent. smiley - laugh Wonderful.

I'm looking forward to reading about the balloon excursion.

Hyp


Excellent Read

Post 2

LL Waz

The US has some fantastic places - and so much space.

I caught up with these articles today, I'll have to come back for more of the slide shows though. My pc is horribly slow loading them up. I've got as far as the Cliff dwellers, you've some beautiful photos in there, phred.


Excellent Read

Post 3

LL Waz

PS Thought the tennis scores showed some improvement smiley - winkeye.


Excellent Read

Post 4

sprout

I've been enjoying these stories as well Phred. Great way to travel, and I really enjoy your outlook on the places you are visiting.

smiley - cheers

sprout


Excellent Read

Post 5

Phred Firecloud

Ohh...Thanks...I didn't realize that comments didn't go to my PS....I'll have to go back and see if there are others....It's much taking longer to tell the story than it took to do the trip...

Mrs. Phred takes it easy on me and only rarely hits one of her evil slices at me.


Excellent Read

Post 6

Post Team

You need to just remember to click on the 'notify of new conversation to this entry' button whenever a new part appears Phred. Even The Post Team have to do this for all the articles they produce. smiley - winkeye

shazz smiley - thepost


Excellent Read

Post 7

Post Team

No we don't, Shazz. If you're the 'editor' of a non-edited entry you're automatically subscribed to it.

EMRsmiley - thepost


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Journey to the Heart of the American Southwest

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more