A Conversation for I Couldn't Care Less: Rest in Pieces

Sometimes you don't get time off

Post 1

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

...for good behaviour or otherwise.

My hubby's had a *major* relapse nearly two weeks ago (they don't usually take this long to show some remission). I'm doing everything and then some.

You'd think at nearly 50 I'm used to it, but it still comes as a shock when it happens.

Keep you're chin up, you're not alone (even though you - I? - may feel it)


Sometimes you don't get time off

Post 2

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

You guys are really brave, I consider myself lucky just having to deal with nasty but pernicious food allergies. And if the grocery runs out of Gluten Free bread it is not the end of the world it is just annoying. At least restaurants are being more careful and aware of the problem to a much bigger extent now than they were several years ago. It is amazing that Americans don't realize how much wheat there is in packaged foods (or sugar either) but fortunately no diabetes here yet.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for I Couldn't Care Less: Rest in Pieces

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more