May Create Update: Tav's Balcony

1 Conversation

Tav returns with some pictures of her balcony and it's looking lovely

Tav's Balcony in full bloom

On the first picture you can see my pink oleander, it's rather small but I don't have space for a bigger one on the table. in the background there is my lavender. I bought it at Aldi last year and it didn't make any tries to bloom then. I had almost given up on it already but it's very pretty now, which means I will keep it. Mum threatened to let it die next winter (I give my plants to her during the colder months of the year).

flowers update 1

On the next picture you see one of my two roses. I rescued it from a home improvement store where they sold it half dead for about 3 Euros. I am quite proud about how it grew. It's also very pretty, the blooms change color from pastel yellow to pinkish orange as they get older. I didn't expect that when I bought it.

flowers update 2

On the last picture you can see my geraniums which have taken the place of the tulips and crocus which I had earlier this year. I bought them in different shades of pink and I think they look very pretty. My mum already ordered a few branches of them so she can spawn new plants for herself. Dad complains because he thinks she has too many already.

flowers update 3

Create Archive

Tavaron

04.08.14 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A87835710

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more