A Conversation for Narlesha the Dragonslayer: Part 8

Narlesha was something else!

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

She was an ecoterrorist before her time. What a trouble maker---she also created a refugee crisis. Singlehandedly. Money doesn't pay for anguish of dislocating families. What an ending! Did this village get a better mayor and council from that day on?smiley - smiley


Narlesha was something else!

Post 2

Willem

Hi Elektra! Well put it this way: Narlesha was the kind of person who could get rid of a dragon for you.

The refugees were only refugees for a couple of weeks ... for the kids it was quite an exciting break from humdrum everyday life. Yep, they did get a new mayor and council ... who were at least a little bit more humble and considerate. But still politicians. One shouldn't expect *too* much after all.


Narlesha was something else!

Post 3

Willem

Well anyways! Elektra, the goal with this story was just to be silly, funny and irreverent. I wanted to butcher not just a dragon, but a bunch of dragonslaying and fantasy tropes as well.


Narlesha was something else!

Post 4

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Well thanks a lot for sharing it with us, Willem. I am sorry that you didn't get more comments ---but I think a lot of people are away for vacation or just too hot in the UK to be able to post.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Narlesha the Dragonslayer: Part 8

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more