The h2g2 Post 19.05.14

0 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 19th May 2014

Spring Weaves Its Spell

A spider web, by SashaQ. Threads and patterns…just when we think we've got the whole picture, somebody comes into the Post Office with yet another fascinating story. We're' entranced. You know, a couple of weeks ago I started pleading with everybody to go out and take pictures. You have responded magnificently. In this issue, you can enjoy the fruits of all this photography. We've got beautiful things to show you – all sorts of flowers, from different climates, continents, and islands. You're going to love this.

See that puddy cat on the page? We're adopting George the City Fan as one of our Post mascots. (Move over, Clancy, and play nice.) Mags will tell you all about Eurovision. We cover all the really cool events.

Awix has been to the cinema, and been brave enough to tell us about it. Ben's been around. BB's still going around the island. And SashaQ's finding things that shoot up in the spring. Tav's been in the garden again, and it's awesome.

We've been wandering through history, and found you some interesting things to ponder. Most recently, the good people of the Hague have been exclaiming about that blue UFO…yes, even in the Netherlands, the aliens are buzzing the tulips…will it never end?

So read, enjoy, join a conversation. You've still got time to send us your photos. Just point, click, and mail.

Have a beautiful week!


Dmitri Gheorgheni

NATURALLY AWESOME
  • Sociable Weaver by Willem
  • .

  • Crassula perfoliata by Willem.


CINEMATICALLY MINDBLOWING

  • George the City fan.

OUT IN THE SPRING

  • Spring leaves.
  • Peony by Tav.

MISCELLANEOUS WONDERS

RANDOM BLOOMS
  • Bike ride.
  • A

  • Mrs Calvin Coolidge gets flower at the White House.
  • .

FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87827773

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more