How's the weather where you are?
Weather in the Edited Guide
This month, Create would like you to write about weather. It's an important opic: not only is it something that you talk about at the pub, it's vital information for seamen, pilots, farmers, travellers, even NASA…you get the idea. The Edtied Guide has a lot to say about it already. Get ready for your next Guide Entry by checking up on the literature in the EG.
- International Weather Wisdom
- How to Survive Extreme Weather
- How To Predict the Weather via Cloud Formations
- Surviving Hot Weather
- Fronts, Depressions and Anticyclones
- Cold Weather Adapted Cats
- Luke Howard, the Namer of Clouds
- John Kettley – Weatherman (and people mentioned in the same song)
Have we piqued your interest yet? Get writing!