A Conversation for Colours of Wildlife: Wattled Ibis

Cool bird, and a picture of a rare cat for you.

Post 1

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

I am glad that this bird is not endangered. I think I saw research being done with turkeys' wattles being used to detect bacteria.

For a very rare cat photo:

http://news.yahoo.com/rare-borneo-bay-cat-captured-stunning-photo-140726575.html;_ylt=A2KLOzJuduJSAx8A0I_QtDMD

It was snapped automatically in a remote rain forest. Unfortunately because these guys know enough to avoid humans---very little is known about its life and behaviour.


Cool bird, and a picture of a rare cat for you.

Post 2

Willem

Hi Elektra! Thank you very much for that article ... I am sure I haven't seen a photo of a bornean bay cat before! Very rare and elusive as they say.


Cool bird, and a picture of a rare cat for you.

Post 3

Elektragheorgheni -Please read 'The Post'

Glad you liked it. I am always delighted to see more cats in the world but I'm sure our feathered friends are not so thrilled.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more