A Conversation for The Toddler's Guide to...Richmond Park, London

Brilliant!

Post 1

Geggs

I'm really enjoying these toddler's guides. Thank you for sharing them with us, and to your Mama for transcribing them too, admittedly.

I love your descriptions, they really do help us older ones to see places from your perspective. Oh, and I suspect your big brother will continue to be a source of joy for a good while yet. Our almost-3 year old still, despite the occasional argument, looks on his 6 year old brother with awe and wonder. It seems like big brothers are inherently cool, no matter what they do.

Anyway, please keep the guides coming. They are marvelous.



Geggs


Brilliant!

Post 2

Sol

Glad you like them (she says, belatedly)!

You've no idea how pleased I was and am that the kids actually get on. Mind you, I knew my son liked babies (I think he thinks they are some kind of pet), so I wasn't too worried, but still. You do hear such stories about older siblings getting their noses out of joint. Good to hear it may even last too.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Toddler's Guide to...Richmond Park, London

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more