A Conversation for Titania's NaJoPoMo postings

Ti Nov 23rd

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

I think I might have found the reason why the LOTRO server I play on is so quiet most of the time - I think there might be mainly USians playing on it.

See, this morning I woke up at 5 am and couldn't go back to sleep, so got up, turned on the computer and logged on to LOTRO.

And there was way more activity, especially in the regional chat channel, than I've ever seen before!

And then someone mentioned having to go to bed, which also seems to point towards USian players since the US is 6-8 hours behind me in time.

But when I picked which server to play on, there was nothing there to indicate if it was an American or European server...

Weekends seem much more lively - it'll be interesting to see how this weekend turns out gamewise.


Ti Nov 23rd

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]


Ti Nov 23rd

Post 3

Deb

smiley - cheerup


Ti Nov 23rd

Post 4

Titania (gone for lunch)

Good grief, the guild leader is Brazilian - and his wife is playing too.

Oh goodie, just the way I like it - a guild with mature people from all over the world who take the time to type out proper words instead of using l33tsp33k.

And I think I can look forward to some nice musical evenings at the Prancing Pony - I just need to find out at which time...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more