A Conversation for Talking Point: Bond Gadgets

The Gadget I Want

Post 1

Pastey

I want a computer mouse that fires small, but extremely irritating darts at my boss, and anyone else who comes in after two months of coding and decides the a *small* change in the way the programme works would be a good idea.

Just small darts full of irritant would do, nothing serious, yet.

smiley - rose


The Gadget I Want

Post 2

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

I'd like a Ferrarri with tactical nuclear weapons and hover capabilities for a traffic situation. OK, I'm only 16, but for the future...

Oh, and a mini-laser in my watch that would cause pinpricks of pain in people who annoy me, with the pain level going from mild tap to screaming agony, but maybe not actual damage.


The Gadget I Want

Post 3

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

A bike that you can ride on water so it cut my jouney to work in half,(so I wont have to ride over the sodding bridge over the Marina) and a gizmo to speed up time so I can go home earlysmiley - biggrin

smiley - love Reefgirl smiley - fullmoon


The Gadget I Want

Post 4

Apollyon - Grammar Fascist

Hey how about one of those spider robots like in Minority Report.


The Gadget I Want

Post 5

Auz

How about the car from die another day. Oh it was so sweet. Invisible, missles under the lights, the tracking guns. Wow it was just great!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more