A Conversation for Free Massively Multiplayer Online Gaming

Peer Review: A859313 - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Gaming

Post 1

Jalada

Entry: Free Massively Multiplayer Online Gaming - A859313
Author: Jalada - U207334

My first entry.

I don't think anyone has done this subject exactly, I am open to all opinion, I think...


A859313 - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Gaming

Post 2

Martin Harper

How do they fund these 'free' mmorpgs? Are they mostly funded by adverts/sponsors, or what?


A859313 - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Gaming

Post 3

Jalada

Adverts, sponsers are rare, but they sometimes do a - we will pay you such-and-such amount for such-and-such a users.

Most Free MMORPG's are actually just in beta, they go commercial when they come out, that's why I say on Game2k.com make sue you check under beta, 'cos open beta's are free. Closed betas you can't sign up for, accepting beta means they have to accept you.

Hope that helped...smiley - biggrin


A859313 - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Gaming

Post 4

Gordon, Ringer of Bells, Keeper of Postal Codes and Maps No One Can Re-fold Properly

This is a fairly detailed entry, but I'm not sure that it would get into the Edited Guide because of all the links to the games. That would be up to the bold italic types.

If one of them's watching, perhaps they could comment...

smiley - stout


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more