A Conversation for Project: Belief

I've Finished my entry

Post 1

Z

Well I think so anyway. It's a bit of a departure from the oringal subject please take a look,....

A876594


I've Finished my entry

Post 2

a girl called Ben

Blimey - it is really really good. Disturbing, disruptive, subversive, and I like it. (These are the effects I try to have with some of my entries, I recognize it when it is done well).

I am not sure if we will be able to get it into the Edited Guide, but I am going to have a damn good try.

When I get the chance to spend a block of time on-line I will re-read it throughoughly, and I will add it to the page tomorrow.

Thanks for doing this Z. It is good, and I want it in the project.

B


I've Finished my entry

Post 3

Z

Thanks!!! smiley - blush what makes you think it's not edited guide material btw? I thought I was quiet good at getting things in the edited guide I managed to conceal the blanet rant well enough didn't I! the fact I hate the word cult and that I think people who think about the world and explore a different view of it than those people who never question anything that the world tells them and tells people that they are brainwashed!
I'm happy to make changes if they need to be made to get it into the EG
smiley - magicsmiley - planet


I've Finished my entry

Post 4

a girl called Ben

Well, *I* think it is EG material, but I keep on thinking stuff is, and the eds then kick it out, so I am very bad at working out what is and what is not EG material.

Thanks again.

B


I've Finished my entry

Post 5

Z

Erm should I add this to the WW to get some feedback then?


I've Finished my entry

Post 6

a girl called Ben

Absolutely. Do you know how? And it might be worth putting a link in to the home page for the project.

I will update the project page later in the day today. Maybe. smiley - winkeye

B


I've Finished my entry

Post 7

Z

Today? smiley - doh oh yeah.. smiley - ta I've entered it into the writing workshop.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more