A Conversation for The h2g2 Dave Gorman Appreciation Club, Society, Fannish Thing

Update

Post 1

Geggs

I've rearranged and rejigged the intoduction to the page. Please let me know if you hate it. Or not as the case may be.

And Dave will be in Edinburgh this year with his Googlewhack Adenture. Go see him if you get the chance.


Geggs


Update

Post 2

Jonny

Looks good to me!

By the way, Dave will also be touring with Googlewhack, so if he comes anywhere near you - definitely go and see him!

Jonny

(by the way, now I've posted to this entry you can change which list I'm on in the entry! smiley - biggrin)


Update

Post 3

Abi

We are trying to book tickets but it is proving to be very .... trying.


Update

Post 4

Geggs

Oh dear. I imagine the show would be fairly popular, so difficult in getting tickets might not be that surprising.

And thanks for dropping in Jonny! I've moved your name to the other list now.


Geggs


Update

Post 5

tom

I live in Bristol, I found out that Dave Gorman had done a one-day-show of his Googlewhack adventure in Weston-Super-Mare the day after it happened!!!

Arghhh!!!!!!!!


Update

Post 6

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Oh no...

smiley - peacedove


Update

Post 7

Geggs

That must have been annoying.

I'm kinda vexed as well. I know when DG is due to come to Birmingham, but I'm already busy that night, so I can't go to see him.

Hmph!


Geggs


Update

Post 8

Jonny

I went to see Googlewhack at Warwick Arts Centre on Monday - absolutely brilliant - travel to see it if you have to!

Jonny


Update

Post 9

Geggs

I just heard Dave's voice on the radio, which can come as quite a shock if you're not expecting it.

This spurred me on to update the page with some up-to-date news.

Enjoy!smiley - ok


Geggs


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more