How to become a werewolf

3 Conversations

A big pot of soup with loads of lovely things in it!

How to cure your Lycanthropy if you don't want to be a Werewolf anymore:
Posted Last Week by RingoZingo

This is the cure for the curse of Lycanthropy(Werewolfisim)handed down from generation to generation,origin unknown.

You must eat reptile meat.smiley -
Aligator,Crocodillian,or serpentine.

As the Werewolf is undoubtably of noble decent, the reptile meat must be prepared, cooked and presented to the afflicted by his servant.

The reptile must offer himself for sacrifice to the werewolf while he is in human form and the reptile must not be hunted but rather stumbled upon.

A special blessing must be made before the supper thanking the kind serpent for offering itself for the purpose of reversing the curse and to the deity, begging for his aid in the removal of the beast within and to be restored to a normal human being. After the meal is finnished another thanksgiving prayer is to be offered in supplication to the hallowed named for canceling the hex and lifting the spell.When this is done the person will be whole again.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A828119

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more