A Conversation for How to become a werewolf

How to cure your Lycanthropy if you don't want to be a Werewolf anymore:

Post 1

RingoZingo

This is the cure for the curse of Lycanthropy(Werewolfisim)handed down from generation to generation,origin unknown.
You must eat reptile meat.Aligator,Crocodillian,or serpentine.
As the Werewolf is undoubtably of noble decent, the reptile meat must be prepared, cooked and presented to the afflicted by his servant.
The reptile must offer himself for sacrifice to the werewolf while he is in human form and the reptile must not be hunted but rather stumbled upon. A special blessing must be made before the supper thanking the kind serpent for offering itself for the purpose of reversing the curse and to the deity, begging for his aid in the removal of the beast within and to be restored to a normal human being.After the meal is finnished another thanksgiving prayer is to be offered in supplication to the hallowed named for canceling the hex and lifting the spell.When this is done the person will be whole again.


How to cure your Lycanthropy if you don't want to be a Werewolf anymore:

Post 2

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost
smiley - wow Thanks for the info!
There's another way. smiley - devil I'll hunt it down and post it for you.


How to cure your Lycanthropy if you don't want to be a Werewolf anymore:

Post 3

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost From an older entry:

If all else fails, and you've got a werewolf to de-wolf, you don't necessarily have to kill him. Just get him into a church, then take a sprig each of ash, white poplar and birch, and bind them together with red ribbon, forming a wand. Set some Holy Water on to boil while praying, then dip the wand into the water. Slap the werewolf in the face with the wet wand, and say, using the proper dramatic voice, "In the name of the Blessed Lady, Be gone! Depart! Black, Evil Devils from Hell, Be gone!" Do this three times, then curse at the wolf and revile him three times.

If that doesn't do it, shoot him


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more