A Conversation for Dungeons and Dragons Weapons

Peer Review: A816446 - Dungeons and Dragons Weapons

Post 1

kevo The god of Dragons

Entry: Dungeons and Dragons Weapons - A816446
Author: kevo The god of Dragons - U200108

hi can any one come and review my
work


A816446 - Dungeons and Dragons Weapons

Post 2

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

I'm confused, Kevo.

Is this a game you've made up yourself (not D&D, but this particular version)?

You can't link to another entry unless it's already edited (or it's going through PR at the same time).

Wirte = write = yes?

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote


A816446 - Dungeons and Dragons Weapons

Post 3

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

I don't think that this belongs in Peer Review. It looks more like part of the home brew campaign that you have going. Although you seem to be using the story from that awful D&D movie, the things your posting don't seem to have much to do with the actual game.


A816446 - Dungeons and Dragons Weapons

Post 4

Jimi X

I agree with Two Bit.

Peer Review is where entries are submitted for review before they are chosen for inclusion into the Edited Guide. Once in the Edited Guide, you lose the right to edit them...

If you were interested in having folks check out your page, you can ask them at the ask h2g2 page.

Personally, I soured on D&D after they removed weapon speeds from the combat system...


A816446 - Dungeons and Dragons Weapons

Post 5

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

Teh Combat and Tactics Manual was the first place that really made the intiative system really interesting. With 3ed it moves much faster.

I always did like working hard to have a practicel speed factor of 0.


A816446 - Dungeons and Dragons Weapons

Post 6

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

As Bels said to someone else recently, this entry is planted in the wrong soil. It won't flourish in Peer Review, but there are other places, such as Ask h2g2 where I'm sure it would.

If you don't know how to do this, kevo, just ask.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote


A816446 - Dungeons and Dragons Weapons

Post 7

The Apprentice

Can I propose a move for this out of Peer Review - or, can you remove it Kevo?

If you remove it, obviously it won't disappear or anything - it'll still be out there for reference by your gaming buddies.

TA
smiley - scientist


A816446 - Dungeons and Dragons Weapons

Post 8

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

* Scout reporting for duty *

Ahem... yes, really doesn't look like stuff for PR and kevo appears too busy playing elsewhere than with 'remove' buttons.

Anyway, I need another Scout's nodding head here before it can be moved back to the entry.


Bossel (Scout)


A816446 - Dungeons and Dragons Weapons

Post 9

Otto Fisch ("Stop analysing Strava.... and cut your hedge")

*nods*

Cast a "Return to Entry" spell on this one, Sir Bossel.....


A816446 - Dungeons and Dragons Weapons

Post 10

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

* raises arms *

smiley - magic


smiley - puff


Key: Complain about this post